Sunday, March 6, 2011

Checking In

After 2 fifteen hour days, I left my book at school! So, no blogging my experience. Will catch up Monday night. In the meantime, I shopped for a candle for my beside meditation area. Didn't actually buy one yet, but I'm getting closer. I've also decided that I need a quilted piece to go over the table. Much more me than lace. We also almost added a dog to our home. It's been 3 1/2 month since we had to put down our 12-year-old rottweiller. Had a home visit for the weekend and the boy was a sweetie. Just a little too protective of his bone. Went to the dog show Saturday and came to the conclusion that rotties really are my favorite, but Bennett is interested in looking into a rescue greyhound. Exciting possibilities all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep on Singing

I remarked on a friend's Facebook post yesterday that 90% of the time I have no difficulty approaching and living life with joy and grat...