Saturday, February 16, 2013

Wrapped In Love Project

Copy of Wrapped In Love Project

Finished the video this morning. It is a labor of love, honoring my niece Phoebe and nephew Ronan whose time with us was too short. My sister, and so many of the mothers of loss of whom I am acquainted, amaze me with their steadfast commitment to honoring their little ones by giving back, supporting one another and great causes. The Wrapped in Love Project is one of those causes.

My gratitude today for the friends, family and acquaintances who made the first blanket drop off a reality. There were many babies wrapped in love that day and many families blessed by the beauty of the   offerings and the love and support of strangers. Looking forward to our second drop at DeVos in March and, especially, our first drop at St. Louis Children's Hospital in May.

Feel free to contact me to coordinate donation drop-off or delivery.

1 comment:

  1. The video is just incredible and was the thing that I was thankful for yesterday. I was overwhelmed all over again with how many people from all over contributed to help us bless the NICU families that day.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Keep on Singing

I remarked on a friend's Facebook post yesterday that 90% of the time I have no difficulty approaching and living life with joy and grat...