Sunday, February 17, 2013

Building a Community

Having committed to blogging every day during Lent has become an act of faithful commitment. I was worried until it hit my why. Blogs aren't just online journals. They are supposed to be interactive, living, breathing experiences. There have been times that my blog has inspired conversation and interaction. But not lately. So I need to rethink the intention. Or marketing. Or conversations with friends. I'm going to work on a community with the blog. Comments, participation and suggestions are welcome!

Today I am grateful for:
1. Conversations with  Bennett about literature. He has definitely moved beyond my understanding in math and the physical sciences, so I'm lucky that  my math and science boy is also a reader. The Three Musketeers has him engaged as we compare the movies that he loves with the original story.

2. The opportunity to work with exciting, engaging educators who are pushing boundaries and exploring new opportunities for their students. So proud to be a public school educator in this time innovation.

What are you grateful for today? Please share your comments as we inspire and support one another on this journey of living simply; present and at peace.

Cooper's hawk visited again yesterday

2 comments:

  1. Sunday made me grateful for my church family, the very diverse group of people who are active and involved in the community without the intent to convert people but rather about doing and living the faith. This has been a blessing as my faith has been shaken the last few years and my spiritual journey has taken directions I would never have expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful that my friend can put into eloquent words what my heart sings but cannot write...

    ReplyDelete

Keep on Singing

I remarked on a friend's Facebook post yesterday that 90% of the time I have no difficulty approaching and living life with joy and grat...