Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Breathing Through

Today I'm grateful that I have started to develop a meditation practice. While it doesn't always mean I'm up 20 minutes early completing a guided meditation, it has helped me start my day with thoughtful intention. This is a stressful time with work deadlines and family schedules, so I'm grateful      
that the times I do react to the stress I'm able to pull it together sooner rather than later and have a great kid that communicates with me through the hard stuff.

As I lay on my bed composing my gratitude thoughts before going to sleep, I'm grateful that I allowed my son to follow his heart and bring home the crazy shelter rescue dog. Her sweetness is often the calm in the middle of a stormy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep on Singing

I remarked on a friend's Facebook post yesterday that 90% of the time I have no difficulty approaching and living life with joy and grat...