Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Waive of Light

On this evening of remembrance of pregnancy and infant loss, I am grateful for the lessons taught to me by my niece Phoebe and nephew Ronan. There short time here with us is not a measure of their influence.

From Phoebe, I am gratefully for my lessons in meditation and presence. She was unstable for most of her short time with us. Sound caused often severe response, resulting in a room that was kept softly lit with little sound or discussion. Meditative communication was my connection as I learned the value of being fully present in the moment. I cherish the time I was given with her.

From Ronan, I am grateful for connections, in all of its forms. Ronan had eyes that saw to your soul, connecting on a spiritual level that defied his age. So expressive. From Ronan, we were introduced to our St. Louis family. While we are united in the grief of shared experience, my life is richer for witnessing how my amazing mommies of loss continue to LIVE, every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep on Singing

I remarked on a friend's Facebook post yesterday that 90% of the time I have no difficulty approaching and living life with joy and grat...