Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Inner Peace

Imagelink

I saw this posted by a friend on Facebook today and knew that what I had been thinking about for the blog was suddenly not quite right. Most people will laugh, or at least smile, when viewing this image because of how personally relate able is the subject matter. Yes, we want peace. But it shouldn't interfere with our schedule. I'm reminded of Deepak Chopra sharing with Oprah his constant state of meditation. In all things, he does not lose his meditative practice and focus. Meanwhile, for many of us Inner Peace is an illusion practice. If the "right" formula for inner peace is not shared, and not something that can be accomplished in a short time. Can we truly achieve inner peace if our schedules are so harried that we place this as an achievement or life goal instead of an act . 

Grateful today for my Inner Peace that comes as a result of mindful practice. Even if some days the only reason I see Inner Peace is because I recognize the progress 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep on Singing

I remarked on a friend's Facebook post yesterday that 90% of the time I have no difficulty approaching and living life with joy and grat...